Lesson 1 day: R$ 135,00 x Hour
Pick up a one-day class is ideal for those seeking a faster and personalized or for those who already have some previous experience related to the sport, as paragliding, surfing, wakeboarding, snowboarding and other board sports and air service. It is also recommended for those who are already kitesurfers and looking to improve their technique or learn new maneuvers.
PRICE – R$135 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
Instructors and Technical
- Experienced instructors!
Certified by IKO - International Kite Organization.
- The KITE SCHOOL INFO offers instructors and instructors.
- Instructors guide students according to their evolution and customize the course to psychology adapted to each student.
Good teaching is essential for the full utilization of the lessons.
- Kite Surf's Technical! A good instructor is essential! Our goal is that students finish the course, independent, safe and certified. To enjoy the wonders of this nautical sport.
- It is a risky sport if practiced without guidance in inappropriate places or with old equipment and deregulated. It is essential to use new and revised equipment and the course is taught in a safe place for lessons.
- After three days! With cohabitation, assimilating information, the student will be prepared to evaluate, and operate in various situations of everyday life of a kite surfer really! Without risks.
- For each student during practice lessons are included lifejacket and helmet.
- We do not rent equipment for beginners, only when instructor and transport pair Pico school are included.
- For advanced we rented experienced complete equipment may include lifesaving vest and helmet.