Basic Course = R$ 1.650,00
03h: 20min LESSON per day
( Plus transport back and forth - total time estimated at
- Safety Rules
- Types of Equipment
- Wind Direction - Aerodynamics - with 2 meter kite.
- Kite Control - exercises direct the kite with autonomy
- Knowing lines and connections - with 5 meter kite
- Exercise 1 - Pulled by kite in the water with the body - Body Drag
- Exercise 2 - Coordinate movements with kite
know and use the plank on the water
- Exercise 3 - Safety on the water - self rescue.
- Take off the kite on the beach after connecting properly
- Relaunch the kite from the water in situations of sailing
- Exercise 4 - Handle and rescue surfboard on water
- Exercise 5 - Use and understand the areas of strength and neutral
- Exercise 6 - Attempts to stand on the board - water start
- Exercise 7 - Check the pulse when the kite is positioned standing on the board
- Exercise 8 - Improve body position for balance
- Exercise 9 - Techniques for sailing
- Exercise 10 - Control the speed and the brake during sailing
- THREE days in the basic course are included transportation - and back - for Pico, fully equipped with lifesaving vest and helmet.
- Spare hours for staff with practical = R$ 200,00 / hour
- We do not rent equipment for beginners, only when instructor and transport pair Point school are included.
- For advanced experienced we rented complete equipment may include lifesaving vest and helmet.